Oldham NHS Walk-in Centre
Integrated Care Centre
New Radcliffe Street
On the Civic Centre Car Park near the Bus Station St Mary’s way
Open 7 days a week from 7.00am to 10.30pm
You can see an experienced nurse for treatment of minor injuries and illnesses You do not need an appointment - just drop in.
- It offers fast and convenient access to local NHS advice, information and treatment, from experienced nurses and / or GP.
- You can use the Walk in Centre instead of Accident and Emergency if you have a MINOR injury or illness.
Problems which can be dealt with by the Walk in Centre:-
- Strains and sprains
- Superficial cuts and bruises
- Stomach upsets
- Minor rashes and infections
- Coughs and flu-like symptoms
- Removal of sutures
- Emergency contraception
- The Walk in Centre does not have the facilities to deal with:-
- Dental problems
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Ongoing illnesses which should be treated by your GP
The Walk in Centre can also offer advice on how to stay healthy and can offer information about local services, including Out of hours, Dental and Pharmacy services.